Welcome Advance Diagnostic Lab.
AdvanceDiagnostic Lab. deal with wide variety of diagnostic tests of pathology and microbiological sample including Operation Theater swabbing, sterility check of sanitized room as well as materials, Acid fast bacilli culture by Lowenstein-Jensen medium, Bacteriological culture (Pus, Urine, Blood, Stool, & so other), Fungus culture of skin, nail, hair etc. Advance Diagnostic lab. also deals with microbial testing of water sample, cloth sample, waste-water sample, milk sample.
FungusCulture and SensitivityFungus Culture of Hair, Nail, Skin, Tissue, BAL, Sputum, Urine, Tissue, etc. with 7 antifungal drug ....
Stained Smear ExamintionAFB examination, Gram Examination, Hanging Drop Preparation, Albert Stain (metachromatic granules stain), Spore Stain, other stain like capsule stain, malarial parasite, ect…..
Culture and SensitivityCulture and Sensitivity of stool for salmonella, vibrio cholera, throat swab for c. diphtheriae, Sputum for H. influenzae, S. pneumoniae, S. pyogens, Urine for N. gonorrhoeae, etc...
Culture and SensitivityCulture and sensitivity of Pus, Urine Sputum, BAL, Conjunctivital Swab, Various Fluid, CSF, Semen, Vaginal Swab, Throat Swab, Tissue, etc..
- ROUTINE HAEMATOLOGICAL TEST (CBC,MP,SICKLING TEST, G-6PD, BLOOD GROUP, COOMBS TEST)
- HB ELECTROPHORESIS
- COAGULATION PROFILE (BT / CT, PT / APTT,D-DIMER, FIBRINOGEN, FDP)
- CLINICAL PATHOLOGY (ANALYSIS FOR URINE, STOOL, BODYFLUID)
- SEMEN WASH FOR I.U.I.
- ALL BIOCHEMISTRY IN FULLY AUTOMATED INSTRUMENT
- IMMUNOASSAY FOR ALL HORMONES AND VIT B12 AND VIT D3
- ELISA TEST FOR TORCH COMPLEX , ANA , ACA, APLA, LA)
- ROUTINE SEROLOGICAL TESTS FOR H.I.V., HBsAg, SYPHILIS, HCV)
- BIOPSY REPORTING
- PAP SMEAR REPORTIMG
- FNAC PROCEDURE AND REPORTING
- TUMOUR MARKERS ( AFP, CA125, CA19.9, CA15-3 , CEA)
- CRITICAL TESTS ( ARTERIAL BLOOD GAS ANALYSIS, ELECTROLYTES, CPK TOTAL, CPK-MB, TROPONIN)
- Culture and Sensitivity
- Culture and Sensitivity for specific Pathogens
- Fungus Culture and Sensitivity
- Acid Fast Bacilli Culture and Sensitivity
- Stained Smear Examintion
- MIC determination
- Parasite Detection
- Antituberculous activity of unknown compound